Friday, May 3, 2013

Here we go!

(Anthropologie shirt, Express jean legging, Urban Outfitters flats and belt, Forever 21 necklace, cuff and zebra ring, Gap Factory Outlet gold ring, Express earrings)

So... I started a blog. This is something I've wanted to do for quite some time now, and I have been actively working on it for almost a year, but after much encouragement and support from friends and family... HERE it is!

While anyone who knows me knows that I do love the fashion blog, I don't want this to be "just another fashion blog." What I do want it to be is an empowering and encouraging experience. (Alliteration, what up?!) I LOVE fashion. I love shoes. I love accessories. I love makeup and beauty products. I like to take risks and chances with my wardrobe. I am also a real woman. Which means I am on a budget. I do not wear a brand new outfit every single day, but I do wear a different outfit most days. (Because some things just work, and deserve repeating, a la Kate Middleton). I do love my wardrobe (most days... please, I am still human and sometimes I just have nothing to wear, but this is one struggle I'm hoping to help you overcome). I want to show readers how to mix and match and how to revamp and maximize their existing wardrobe to expand their outfit opportunities, as well as sometimes incorporating a new item or two...

Fashion styling is my passion, which is a major reason for starting this blog. I love making people feel good about themselves in what they're wearing and I love putting together fun and unexpected outfits. (In other words, get ready to see lots of print and color mixing!)

Enough about me... I'm sure we'll get to know each other through this endeavor! I hope that this blog will be a source of inspiration physically as well as spiritually and I am so excited that you are welcoming me into your... uh... computer? So before this gets anymore awkward, here we go! :)

Hi, I'm Britt. I wanted to start this off with a simple classic outfit. You can never go wrong with neutrals. I'm loving the zipper details on these pants, because it's really all about the details. Add some fun gold accessories and you've taken this easy breezy outfit to the next level!



 



Photography by Madison Leeseberg






No comments:

Post a Comment