Thursday, July 11, 2013

Colorfloral

Anthropologie top and shorts (kinda similar), Urban Outfitters booties, earrings, nailpolish in Crowded, Francesca's necklace, Uncommon Handmade ring (also worn here with the yellow booties as well!), Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipcolor in Fuschsia Flash,
Apparently having a blog gives me the right to create new words. Colorfloral: lots of color, florals, bright lips... what's not to love?!
Honestly, I sort of just wanted to wear these yellow booties again. You can get away with booties in the summer, but everything else better be full on hot in here gear! I love the sheer, lightweight fabric of this blouse for warmer weather. So easy breezy. And its lightness helps to balance out the heaviness of this amazeballs necklace my BFF gave me for my birthday. (My birthday is in December, but I'm all about a shameless public thank you.) Since there's a lot going on here with the turquoise statement necklace, yellow booties, floral top, bold lips... I did decide to keep the other elements more on the DL. Solid shorts and understated jewelry that reflects the color of the one statement piece helps to tie the look together. This bright pink lipstick is the perfect final pop of color to complete the look and enhance more colors in the blouse. (PS I call this my superbass Nicki Minaj lipstick. It has great color and good wear, but make sure your lips are moisturized before you put it on!)

Also, if you have liked my new Facebook page, you may have already gotten a sneak peek at this sweet shot of my booties by Madison (it's my cover photo)! I've added links to follow me on all of my social media outlets in my Contact tab, as well as on the right sidebar, and I posted about them last night so you can find them in the post right below this one. I hope you will follow along!

Thank you so much for reading and for all of your encouraging feedback! It's so great to know that we're connecting. I hope you have a blessed colorfloral Thursday!

xoxo







Photography by Madison Leeseberg

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete