Monday, July 8, 2013

Eye hearts mint glam


Urban Outfitters sunglasses, amour necklace, midi rings, Anthropologie chambray (also seen here) and necklace, Forever 21 skirt (this one is cute!) and key necklace, Target shirt and sandals, Express earrings, UO nailpolish in Crowded, e.l.f. lip balm in Pink

Summer is in full swing and I couldn't be happier about it! However, the weather in the Midwest has been up, down, and sideways. A sheer maxi skirt and a denim shirt tied at the waist are the perfect way to keep up with these temperamental temperatures. I typically gear toward understated jewelry and accessories in the warmer months, but this statement necklace is the perfect way to glam up your minty ensemble, yet the chambray keeps it casual. Statement jewelry doesn't have to be lonely, so I added these smaller necklaces to also tone down the formal vibes. I am in L-O-V-E with these heart sunglasses I've been rocking all summer, as well as this super inexpensive mentholated e.l.f. lip balm which you can find at Target. So heartedly minty glam!





Photography by Madison Leeseberg

4 comments:

  1. Very CUTE! This seems like a comfortable outfit! I love the purple shirt to compliment the skirt... full of fun color.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  2. I'm going to start wearing this outfit in all my daydreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or... you could wear it for real! Maxi skirt and chambray shirt (or any kind of button up) = done! Rock it girl!

      Delete