Friday, August 9, 2013

Whoever told you black & blue clash, lied.

Urban Outfitters blazer and booties, Express denim leggings, Marshall's top (similar), Francesca's necklace (also seen here), Anthropologie cuff, Revlon Super Lustrous lipcolor in Black Cherry
 
This post is three-fold:

1. Can we just take a minute and talk about how excited I am for Fall fashion?! Fall is my favorite. So here is a little preview: Polka dots=huge. They're everywhere! And I love it.

2. Whoever told you black & blue clash, lied. They're both neutrals so pair freely and often! It's such a polished classic look and one of my all time favorite combinations.

3. Last but definitely not least, PLEASE go vote for my Instagram photo at http://50statesoffashion.com/ for H&M's 50 States of Fashion competition to celebrate the launch of their fresh new website! Simply type in "brittwilt" in the "search hashtag or username field." You can vote once a day on all of your devices until 7:00 pm EST on August 21, 2013. I need your votes, so tell all of your friends to vote daily too, and to check out my blog while they're at it!

Thanks so much lovies for all of your support! This has been such a fun outlet and I have been so blessed by all of your thoughtful comments and sweet encouragement! VOTE everyday!!!





Photography by Madison Leeseberg

2 comments: