Monday, September 16, 2013

Baby you're a fire-twerk

Anthropologie dress, Urban Outfitters sunnies, crossbody, midi ring, Forever 21 earrings, Express bracelet, Target sandals


Stars & stripes forever? Still soaking up the last opportunities for summer dresses? Me too. This dress was actually labeled a tunic at Anthropologie, so I may try and fall it up a little more next time with some leggings, boots, and a cardi, but I'm not sure if I'll actually go for it with the long length. I'll report back when it decides to stay consistently cool and I have the summer blues.

Also, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone again who voted for me in H&M's 50 States of Fashion contest! I finished 25th in the nation and third in my region. Pretty sweet right?! And a little unbelievable... I so appreciate all the votes and publicity and I feel very blessed to have finished so well! Thank you!!!













Photography by Sarah Howells (first time I get to use her new married name!)


No comments:

Post a Comment