Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Britt Wilt, Personal Stylist

Look from a Britt Wilt client's customized lookbook

I am so excited to announce super big news! I have officially launched my own fashion styling and personal shopping business! I am offering several services from creating looks from your existing wardrobe to helping you find the essentials you need to complete it. If you are being photographed for engagement, family, or senior portraits, I can help you create timeless and fashionable looks you’ll look great in and you'll enjoy looking back on. Or if you have a special event or need, I would love to play a part in making you feel comfortable & confident. 

Date Night lookbook by Britt Wilt for Keaton Row

And if you don’t live in the Chicago, Indianapolis, or Toledo area, don’t fret! I have MORE big news! I’ve also launched a personal styling business with Keaton Row, the only personal styling company that lets you work one-on-one with a Stylist you trust (me!) 100% online (anywhere, anytime). I’d love to talk about the next steps in working together to revamp your wardrobe and refresh your look and I’d be happy to share a complimentary Lookbook with you to show you how it works.

Contact me via email brittwiltstylist@gmail.com or check out my stylist page at www.keatonrow.com/stylist/brittwilt

I am so blessed by these opportunities and adventures and I can't wait to see where all they take me! Happy styling!

xoxo Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment