Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lace place


Anthropologie top, wedges, and cuff, Express shorts and earrings, Forever 21 necklace and ring (similar)

I love my trendy pieces and loading on the accessories (see this post... or really any other post), but I also love simple, classic, easy looks with neutral colors. It's all about mood and occasion. And sometimes comfort actually does take preference to fashion. Ok, not really. BUT fashion can be comfortable too. Necessary classics to add to your wardrobe: a good chambray/denim shirt and comfortable wedges. These are seriously probably my favorite pair of shoes I own. They dress up or down, go with everything, and I could walk in them all day and feel great! Plus I love the pairing of these soft feminine shorts with a more masculine and structured top. Contrasting textures are always fun to play with and an ideal way to add interest to any look.










Photography by Madison Leeseberg

No comments:

Post a Comment