Friday, January 10, 2014

Rough around the rosy edges

Express top, camo leggings, studded bracelet (similar), chevron bracelet (my gold one is back in stock online!), and zebra ring, Urban Outfitters blazer (similar) and midi ring, Forever 21 earrings (I like these), Target booties (this Forever 21 pair is fun), Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Black Cherry

Pairing these rough and tough pieces with my camo leggings makes me feel like such an edgy boss. The rosette details on this (minus the) leather Express top totally make the look for me. We all know how I feel about unique details coming together for an unforgettable look, so rosettes + leather = right up my alley. Then I matched it up with camo and studded biker booties to fully indulge into a rocker chic(k). Because the top is a statement all on its own, I went with bold earrings and layered bracelets instead of a necklace. And the dark lipstick is my black cherry on top.

Let's also take a minute to recognize Sarah's rocking photography skills in this shoot. I mean Indy skyline + sunbeams… Insane.

Happy Friday!











Photography by Sarah Howells

No comments:

Post a Comment