Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#StyleMeApril Days 22-30

As promised... Here it is! Last of the #StyleMeApril goodies! What what?!


Day 22: "Statement earrings"
These are my absolute favorite statement earrings. They're the right amount of bold and they work with everything. Bonus: they are light as a feather. No one wants to lose an ear lobe over an obnoxiously heavy statement drop.

Express earrings (similar pair, although I still often see my originals in most stores)



Day 23: "Head to toe & under $100"
Having been in retail for almost four years, I have an unfair advantage with this prompt. I've gotten some great deals over the course of time, but here are some of the best of the best:
Top: Anthropologie, $7
Pants: Express, ~$36
Earrings: Express, ~$10
Necklace: Express, $1.12 (no joke... Make sure you're signed up for Express Next rewards program if you shop there frequently)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters, $12
Bracelet: gifted from a friend's mission trip (free!)
Total = $66.12

Anthropologie top / Express leggings, necklace (similar), and earrings (similar) / Urban Outfitters wedges (black & white print



Day 24: "Prep school perfect"
Maybe it's just because my high school's color was red, and I was a cheerleader, but this skirt definitely takes me back. It's like, totally preppy with the pearls and collared shirt, like ya know? A little bow flat certainly doesn't hurt either.

J. Crew sweatshirt (& on sale!), chambray shirt, skirt, necklace (different than my usual "similar" for this strand), bracelet / Steve Madden flats



Day 25: "Monochromatic muse"
This look is totally original with all the different styles combined, but the monochromatic color scheme is what really works to tie it together.

J. Crew blouse and necklace / Anthropologie skirt (fits the navy bill) / Urban Outfitters bracelet (I like this one for a bold statement with this look)/ Target booties (these are so rocker chic with those buckles) / my Grammie's clutch



Day 26: "Inspired by a mini-human"
After visiting Mr. Charming's family in March, and meeting his adorable niece, I wanted to play pretty pretty princess for this look. (Happy birthday yesterday M.!) I chose a dress with a feminine silhouette, a soft pink sweater, and heels of course. 31 Bits jewelry is designed to celebrate women, plus these flower earrings are super girly, making their line the perfect statement. Topped off with a flower princess crown and you're off to the ball! ...Or mall... same diff.

Lily & Sparrow



Day 27: "Flirty florals" / Day 28: "We're so Brooklyn" / Day 29: "Bohemian betty"
Another 3-in-1. I feel like this look is basically Coachella in a nutshell. The graphic tee underneath says "Little black tee," giving it just enough of an unexpected edge to get by in Brooklyn.

Lily & Sparrow



Day 30: "Glam in gold"
True confession: my favorite color may actually be gold.

Lily & Sparrow sweater / Anthropologie skirt (this one has a pretty print) / Target shoes (these loafers would be great for Spring) / Express chevron bracelet / J. Crew belt and necklace / American Eagle hat (this chevron one is adorbs)


Also, happy birthday to my big brother today! He's kind of the coolest big brother ever... And I am super blessed and thankful to call him mine. I'm so glad I got to see and celebrate him this weekend. Have a great day, bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment