Saturday, October 4, 2014

Wished by Britt: Lily & Sparrow Boutique



I'm so ecstatic to share some incredible news with you! Lily & Sparrow Boutique has launched their online store! I'd like to offer a huge congratulations to owners, Steph & Jen, on all their hard work and success. These ladies are rockstars... with huge hearts.

To celebrate the launch of their online store, Lily & Sparrow is offering 20% off your online (and in store) purchase through today (October 4th), with code "Launch20." And to encourage your shopping habits and support, I am beginning a new series titled Wished by Britt, where I will be showcasing my current wish lists, and sometimes pieces that are Wish(ful thinking) on my part. This edition lists my current top 10 from Lily & Sparrow's website.

1. Ivy handbag
2. Field of flowers jumpsuit
3. Mad for plaid jacket by BB Dakota
4. Tribal print oversized cardigan
5. Kaleidoscope midi skirt
6. Black booties
7. Olive leather skirt
8. Silver bandage bangle
9. Multi-colored beaded bib necklace
10. Vegan leather LBD by Jack by BB Dakota



Photos provided by Lily & Sparrow Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment