Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Black watch & yellow

J. Crew button-up (similar) and skirt / Madewell loafers (leopard flats / tassel loafer) / Anthropologie earrings (I like these) / TJ Maxx bracelet (Maxxinista with this colorful one)

As an artist, I enjoy mixing colors. I find this chartreuse skirt with the deep green in the black watch plaid so amusing, as they're technically analogous colors on the color wheel, but the shades make them an interesting pairing. The lilac and turquoise earrings add the perfect unexpected pop, and mixed prints because, obviously.

You're welcome for the free art terminology lesson.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you make this outfit work, I love your skirt!!
    xx Sydney
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job Web Designing

    ReplyDelete