Monday, June 1, 2015

Back in black

Free People top / Nordstrom Zella leggings / J. Crew socks and boots (next boot purchase) / Lily & Sparrow Boutique necklace (not really similar, but love this one) / Forever 21 necklace

It's been awhile, huh? Life has been a bit of an adjustment lately, forcing me to unintentionally take a bit of a break from this space. All great adjustments: new job, new house, new relationship. I seriously don't think I could be any happier. I've been learning and growing so much, and God's blessings have been pouring over my life. Now that I'm a little more settled, I'm excited to intentionally share these moments again. 

All black errthing, cuz it always works. Pop the lip, and switch to brown for the boot to add interest. Yesterday and today feel more like October than summer. C'mon, Indiana. Pull it together. I'm ready to lighten it up a bit.

Thanks to Jenna for doing my hair and teaching me her ways. She keeps me relevant.










Photos by Annie Ahern

No comments:

Post a Comment