Tuesday, June 2, 2015

White on

Free People Kimono (similar), Free Fallin' Tee, Destroyed Skinny, Twisted Rope Straw Hat, Venture Pendant Necklace, Montana Clara Flats

I landed my dream job. Visual Manager at Free People. I have been loving it everyday for three months now. It's what I've been working toward. The people I have the pleasure of working with are amazing, which makes it that much greater, and I feel creatively challenged and fulfilled. And you can look forward to LOTS of freepeep clothes and #fpme photos. [If you're an fpme user, you can follow me: fpbrittwilt] 

What we're really all here for... the clothes. Lights, whites, neutrals... I'm feelin' those fresh and clean summer vibes. And judging by Monday, I'm apparently into monochromatic looks. 





Photos by Annie Ahern

No comments:

Post a Comment