Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Snapshots: Fades of Fall & a Happy Thanksgiving

Free People tunic + thermal // J. Crew vest // Nordstrom leggings // Dolce Vita boots [similar] // Urban Outfitters sunnies

As Fall comes to an end this week, and Christmas begins, I thought I would share my look from the pumpkin patch earlier this season.

Champ and I had so much fun enjoying this beautiful day and hunting down the perfect pumpkins, which have kept my front door company, and are now beginning to collect frost each morning. Fall is undoubtedly my favorite, but it always seems to pass so quickly, and yet the Christmas season always brings its own festivities, causing me to believe that it is my favorite. As plans are transpiring for the upcoming season, both in reference to the calendar year and season of life, I am just in awe of how God has been working, not just over the past year, but also the last seven years of my life. How I should have seen it all along, but it wasn't the right time for Him to reveal His plan.

I have so much to be thankful for. So many special experiences and people in my life. More blessings than I could list or even comprehend. I most certainly cherish these memories and this perfect season, and I am anxiously awaiting the best season to come.

Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoy your special time with those that are dearest!





No comments:

Post a Comment