Saturday, February 27, 2016

Power

God has been teaching me a lot about timing lately. Aka, His timing, not mine. I have beautiful proof of how His timing is perfect: my relationship with Champ. Yet I sit in a season of waiting, and questioning His timing. It's not faith if we have all the answers, and I have no answers. I have evidence of His hand and perfect love, but here I sit, with questions, uncertainty, and doubt. Satan's tools. I rest assured in His power and plan.

Faith.
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for, and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Rest.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Power.
Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4

Purpose.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Satan, I put you on notice. You may try to use the things of this world to get to me, but my God is stronger, more powerful, and the mountains bow down at the mention of His name. Jesus is Lord + Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment