Sunday, January 1, 2017

2k17

ASOS clutch [studded, embroidered, wine] // Anthropologie blouse [gorgeous red and blue, white with sleeves, white off the shoulder, black fringed sweater + shoes [boucle, suede + studded, super cool pumps on sale, velvet on sale] // Free People denim // J. Crew necklace [pretty bib]

2016 was a year full of blessings, and Champ and I have lots of goals for 2017. I'm most certainly looking forward to some evolution in this space, which I can't wait to share in the near future. 2016 created some pretty special opportunities for 2k17.

After spending December traveling, and just returning from Arizona to have my family in town for the Wilt Christmas the last few days, Champ and I spent NYE in watching the playoff games. We indulged in our favorite sushi [aka my favorite sushi + his favorite teriyaki... His eight-year-old-palette doesn't eat sushi] and some reflection, while also beginning to make plans for our next adventures. Since we didn't go out, I put together a simple look that can easily be worn for another evening as well. It's no secret I love the classic black + blue combo, but I love how this is softened with the femininity of details from feathers to metallic heels, and sparkly jewels with a soft pink velvet clutch. I first saw this ASOS clutch in Julia Engel's NYE look on Gal Meets Glam, and with its affordability, I had to add it to my wardrobe. It has even more space than I thought, and will be great for packing those necessary items in. Unfortunately this exact one is out of stock, but I linked a few others above in the outfit details. Cheers cheers!

Wishing you sweet blessings for 2017.

xoxo












SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment