Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Coat collection

Anthropologie coat [this one is beautiful] // sweater [similar, obsessed with this one, but love the detailing on this] // jeans // heels [super fun pair - great for Valentines day] // necklace [neutral statement piece

I've sort of become obsessed with pretty coats, buying one every year to add to my collection. This year it was this green stunner. I love having a statement piece that makes an outfit for when I'm going to be out doing something special, without having to wear my big bulky parka. Obviously, I live in the midwest. If it's colder than cold, I would rather not sacrifice style for warmth, but on even tempered days, this fits the bill. They're also great for transitioning in and out of Fall and Spring.

These Levi's jeans are seriously amazing. They're called the "Wedgie Icon High Rise," and I grab them from Anthropologie. I love Levi's because they're affordable and durable, but this fit is perfection. It's something a little different than a skinny, with a little more relaxed fit, yet not full on boyfriend. The unfinished hem makes it perfect for cuffing or leaving straight. I'm all about the high rises right now because they're less work, and bonus points for keeping the tummy tucked. Not to mention they make your butt look amazing [husband approved], which is why they're called the wedgie. They add a nice little sculpt and lift to top it off.

Happy February! This just means we're one step closer to Spring, right?!













2 comments: