Monday, February 13, 2017

On Valentine's Day We Wear Pink

Anthropologie dress + shoes [love this pretty pink slide] // MAC lipstick in Amorous

I'm feeling festive for the day of looove with this pink frock from Anthropologie. I know plenty of people believe Valentine's Day to be pretty cheesy and a "Hallmark holiday," but I have to say, I'm pretty excited to celebrate with my hubby for the first time. I already received my gift over the weekend (he did excellent), and I'm looking forward to what he's planned for Tuesday. He is the best forever valentine, and my perfect teammate. These posts are starting to become more of a collaboration, as he has been helping out behind the lens, which has been so special to work together. I so appreciate all he's done to make this space a priority for both of us, and he absolutely killed it playing with this lighting (while I froze my tush off).

For Galentine's Day I'm celebrating with a flower crown workshop by Lady Bird Shopette at Kindred Boheme Collective with a pretty new friend. Photos to come from Lexi Mathioudakis. Let's get local!

Much love for taking the time to make this space part of your day, and I hope you feel loved on this romantic holiday.

xo









No comments:

Post a Comment